Monday, April 21, 2014

Kissing

I was playing with Elliot the other day pretending his foot was a phone and after I "hung up" I told him, "That was Mari! But your foot doesn't reach your ear anymore so you couldn't talk to her."
"Why did she call me?!"  
"Well, I think it's because she likes you."
"I think it's because she wants to maaarrryy me!!  Ive already kissed her like 4 times."
"What?! On the lips or the cheek?"
"Just on the cheek."
"What does she do when you kiss her?"
"Weeelll, sometimes she says no, no.  But when she's napping, she doesn't do aaaannnnything!!!" (said with raising of his eyebrows and a sly little smile)
"You kiss her when she's sleeping?!" (said through lots of laughter)
"Yeeeeeeaaaaahh!" (again with the slyness and eyebrows)
Sometimes this love bug snuggly kid worries me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment