Monday, April 21, 2014

Decorating eggs

Decorating Easter eggs has always been one of my favorite times to hang out with the family.  Every year as far back as I can remember I have dyed eggs with my family and I love it.  And the tradition carries on!  Even though we only have brown eggs here, that does not stop us one bit! :)  We brought out the paint, markers and glitter, grabbed our team, and set to work.  Here are some pictures of our decorating madness!






Kelsey

Liz





Nikki

Chrissy

Craig

Bobby
With every color he put on the eggs, Elliot had to paint his hands as well...

The shirt had to come off!

Olivier
Then Craig, Bobby, Olivier, Keenan, & Elliot decided that painting eggs was not enough and they wanted to move on to their faces.... boys.







The finished products
Im was the one behind the camera again and so no pictures of me :) sorry!

1 comment: