Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!!

I promise Im stopping with the updates for today after this one. Mostly because then I will be out of things to update on. :)  I just finally had time to sit and put up pictures so, here's a mother load of my silly little family!  Easter was pretty fun over here.  We got up early in the morning and made a feast of eggs & ham and cinnamon rolls and our team came over to celebrate the morning with us.  The kids got their Easter bowls with apple juice, toothpaste, candy, and little beach toys and were so happy with it all.  They were in need of toothpaste and since Im the mom I can decide what ever I want to put in their Easter bowls, so toothpaste it was!  I promise they were really really happy about it!  Then we were off to church where I was sweating like crazy with hot sweaty kids draped on my lap, then back home for naps and bbq preparation.  Everyone came over again for bbq feast late lunch.  Here is our day!

She LOVED the hunt!!


Found one!!

After all the eggs had been found


Breakfast feast

Sassy girl at church
My momma had asked for new pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits to update frames, so we had a little photo shoot after lunch :)












And even though she didn't ask for pictures of Craig and me, I know that she really did want them and just forgot to add that in the email. :)


Happy Happy Happy Easter, everyone!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, getting to Craig's photo made me laugh so hard. Still laughing.

    Also, you guys are goooood lookin'

    ReplyDelete