Monday, April 21, 2014

Don't look away. Ever.

 With my growing belly so I cant fold over very well to reach my feet and Keenan's love for painting, my sweet Keenan boy asked if he could paint my toe nails the other day.  He picked out the color and went to work.

So proud of his work and happy to be painting :)
I was watching him work, seeing his joy in being able to paint, and the sweet concentration on his little face and all of a sudden, I turned around and saw this:
Working hard...
Admiring her work

So pretty, right?!
She got tired after one foot, and Elliot offered to take over :)


Our finished tootsies :)

Her drying her fingers which were clear
Moral of the story is never ever leave nail polish out around a two year old diva without watching her every second.  Good thing our floors are all tile and it came off in a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment