Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lucy Mae


I don’t even know where to begin in describing the sweetness of this little girl!  Her giggles fill up a room and she is living up to her name which means bringer of light.  She is a delight and such an easy-going, joyful girl.  It has been so much fun watching her little personality develop and hearing more and more sounds come from her and seeing more and more expressions on that precious face of hers.  Her new ones include squealing at the top of her lungs and then doing a couple short giggles right after to show how funny she thinks she is and scrunching up her nose and snorting.  She saves her best and biggest smiles for her daddy but will laugh her head off at her brothers sneaking up on her.  She started sitting up and is getting too big too fast.  She learned that she has hands and now grabs for everything in sight but she loves my hair and ponytails the most.  She loves her cereal.  She eats her hairbows now.  She has a really fine fuzz around her head but has a bunch of hair around the back of her head and two extremely long hairs growing right out of the top of her head.  Her cry face is so intense that it makes my heart melt every time she locks her sad eyes with mine.  Every morning she giggles, kicks her little feet and flails her arms with excitement as soon as she sees our faces peering over at her.  She is an incredibly beautiful little girl and we are all so blessed to have her in our family.  I can’t wait to see how she develops and grows into a woman.  I’m praying for this sweet one’s heart to remain pure and that her wonder and delight would be centered on the Lord and never cease. 



 Sitting pretty
 First taste of cereal
 Trying to eat a handful of my hair
 Happy girl
 Here's her nose scrunch face

 For her Daddy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like the new layout! I've been reading this in my google reader and that doesn't give any of this cool background. But I wanted to get to the real site so I could comment--Just wanted to say that, gosh, she looks like you! What a cutie!! Wish I could squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete