Friday, October 8, 2010

Activity Central

Our month has been crazy! So many things and so many random snap shots along the way. I'll just describe the pictures as we go. ;) One hot day we went out on our balcony and had water/bubble mania with the boys. They both had a blast throwing water all over the place and blowing bubbles. And as a bonus, the floor of our balconyg got super clean!!

Elliot is a mess at every meal. The way this kid eats is he gets a bite and then promptly shoves both hands in his mouth to suck on his fingers as well. Then he typically reaches over and grabs whoever is closest to him to ask for another bite. The result is large amounts of mashed foods all over the place, but one happy baby. Carrots seem to be his favorite so far.

Keenan and I had craft time the other day and he used scissors for the first time. He couldnt get enough of it! It was so funny to watch him concentrate really hard because every time he opened the scissors, he opened his mouth wide, then closed the scissors, closed his mouth. He had a great time endlessly cutting and gluing.

Bath time picture!!! Our team is finally here and we are so so thankful to have them!!! It has been great having friends to share life with and so much fun watching our boys play! This is Whittaker who turns 2 at the end of Dec. JW turns 3 in a week, but he has been sick and I have not captured the boys all together quite yet. Dont worry, I will!
While JW went to the doctor, Whit and Keenan painted together. They were so good sharing and painting on each other's pictures. It was sweet to watch them and they both could have done it for hours. Too bad the paint ran out!!

Everything has another use for little boys. Paintbrush turned airplane!
Cheeeeese!
Of course he wanted the farthest one! And why wouldn't you just lay all across the table to get to it?!
Nap time for the boys. They were sleeping in the same way!

Keenan loves to help me bake. Here he is kneading bread for me, his favorite. I love these times with him and the sweet conversations that happen as we work side by side. He amazes me more every day.

Im so glad I caught this face of his!! This is Keenan's most common face recently and it is so funny to me. He will do it for everything, but the most used and most effective is when he is asking a question and wanting to look very sincere about it. Look at those big puppy eyes!
The other day Craig and I were talking in the kitchen while Elliot was playing in the living room with some toys and I walked around the corner to find this. Standing!! All by himself! He stayed like that for quite a while but then he got excited about something, let go and tried to lean over to whatever he wanted and crashed. He is getting so strong!!!
That's all I got for ya for now! We are all doing really well. Fun news for this week also is that we got packages!!! We had almost given up hope of getting things sent forever ago from the states, but just a couple days ago we got a package from my parents and one from my sister Alison! Keenan will be so so happy to unwrap his presents in just a couple of weeks. We are thankful they made it!

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos! And it makes me miss you guys all the more! Keenan and Elliot are getting so big every time I see another photo. Looks like y'all are having lots of fun. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. Boy do I miss you. You are an amazing mama Bryn, I love seeing how you cherish and teach your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the boys napping in the same position. So sweet.....

    ReplyDelete