Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Pictures

Remember when I said that I have a secret dream of being a professional photographer?!  I did a little silly photo shoot for Keenan's 5th birthday and while everything was up, it ended up being one for all the kiddos.  So, here they are.  My unprofessional professional randomness!  Birthday boy and his siblings!!
Goofing off with the decorations
ALWAYS making silly faces!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this ridiculously precious smile of his.  Melts my heart.
The kid just oozes joy and delight!!!

And then there's Mr. Charmer
Sweet face
Giggles
His "Im gonna pout" face

Scrunchy nose smile

Awww

Probably the best one of them all looking and smiling

Little pom-pom center of attention

Still learning how to get things in focus with my camera

Lucy Mae giving kisses, but tickling at the same time

Elliot looks so offended!!

I was wanting them to get closer together so I said, "OK, touch heads!!"  And Elliot did. :)




Tried timer mode to get in there with them



Good enough! :)  Love these kiddos!

1 comment: