Sunday, March 6, 2011

ONE

I forgot when I was putting up these posts that they would end up backwards, so keep scrolling after this post. The birthday celebration is in the next one. Here are Elliot's one year pictures! Big guy! I took them here at the school at a little play log cabin with a little tractor that is here for the kiddos too. So fun with his little hat :) So, without further adoo (or however you spell that little phrase), our one year old!



He had an entire conversation with "someone" in the road. He just kept talking and using hand gestures at no one at all. Funny!

Checking things out under the hood


Practicing for his senior pictures someday
Love love love this sweet smiley boy!!!!!!!
Love this picture because of their faces. Keenan is thinking "haha!! I stole the tractor, now to get away fast!!" And Elliot is thinking "I wonder if she is noticing that I am about to eat this tasty rock?"
Now Elliot has noticed the stolen tractor and is super angry and Keenan is thinking "Can someone get this screaming kid off the back of my ride?!"
A very very sweet thing about Keenan is that every single time he sees a flower even in a movie he turns to me and says "Look, Mom, flowers for you!!" And he picks every flower and brings it to me to put in my hair. After I do so he says, "You look beautifuuuul!" Love his little heart!
Keenan and his friend Nicholas
Nicholas and Karlee

2 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to comment on these pictures--I love them! I love the lighting, love his outfit, love how big he's gotten, and love his conversation with nobody on the road :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just in love with that big one year old. :) And that big boy too! :)

    ReplyDelete