Monday, March 31, 2014

Sometimes on a Sunday...

I saw this thing on Buzz feed about some of the top ridiculous kids haircuts from the 80's and I thought to myself, "Hey, Lucy has a mullet!  I wonder what she would look like if I curled and feathered it."  Sounds like a great idea, right?!  Right. That turned into dress up fashion show madness for our Sunday afternoon and Chrissy, one of our teammates who happened to be over here to witness the madness, probably thinks I am a little bit insane now.  But I laughed.  A lot.  To be honest when I look at them Im still laughing.  And maybe my kids will laugh at them too one day. Like for their wedding slide shows :)  Here are the best ones from 80's queen and super hero boys! PS I fully realize that I am ridiculous, don't worry!!!
This one makes me laugh the hardest!  Her hair only stayed this big for a like 15 minutes, then the humidity took the curls and hairspray out, but man look how the light shines through that feathery fro!! HA!!











I think its physically impossible for this kid to be serious for any amount of time, and I love it!!!


Welp, I guess what is the point of having kids if you cant mess around and laugh at, I mean WITH, them!!  I promise they had fun with me and I was not torturing them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment